Very Slow NBN

mchung75
Level 2

My NBN speeds are ridculously slow.

I'm on the NBN 100/40 plan and the speeds I'm getting are only 1% of the speeds I'm supposed to get.  How could this be?  It's just not acceptable!  I thought I'll pay the extra premium to get the maximum speeds, but it seems like it doesn't make a difference.  Can't imagine what people with lower speed would be getting.

I have FTTP and I admit that the speeds are based on WiFi, but I should get a lot better than that even on WiFi. 

Anyone have the same problem?

A screenshot of my speedtest is below.

Speedtest.JPG

4 REPLIES 4
BasilDV

Good day @mchung75,

We checked the account and was not able to detect any issues on the NBN network as of the moment. We'd like to look into it further to fully understand what's causing the issue.

I will arrange a call from our Tech team to help us with some additional test. Please shoot me a private message of your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Good day @mchung75,

Just doing a follow up. Are you still experiencing issues with your service? We'd like to arrange a call from our Tech team to look into it and help us resolve this issue.

Please provide me your contact details via private message.

Kind regards,

mchung75
Level 2

I do have the problem, but it's very sporadic.  Some days it would be ok, but other days I might as well not have the internet.

BasilDV

Hi @mchung75,

I see. In case the speed problem is evident, you might need to contact our Technical support team directly for the quick response and provide real-time troubleshooting to resolve the issue.

You may contact them directly at 13 14 23 Opt. 2 + 2 to reach our Technical support team.

Kind regards,