TPG Community

Get online support

Very Slow speed on NBN HFC and disgusting experience from NBN Technical Team and Engg supervisor

sandeepbura
Level 2

Disgusting Experience with NBN HFC Superfast and Ultrafast speeds. Despite all the hassles and write ups contacts, complaints to TIO, customer service, Technical department, Engineering Department, Supervisor of Engineering Department named "Sanders" No one, absolutely No one has provided and update on the issue or did anything unless i call them and ask for an update. its been too long and i have called over 50 times to get an update and requested each and every person to keep me updated but No way, haven't received a single call from TPG to update or follow up. 

Now i am at a stage of mental breakdown due to TPG. on a 1000mbps plan i am getting 20mbps speed which is confirmed by their own technician who conducted the test at my place. But NO TPG IS A **IN LIAR COMPANY AND NO UPDATE OR FOLLOWUP FROM THEM TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE. THEY ARE JUST PLAYING EMAIL EMAIL WITH NBN WHERE THEY SEND THAT "PLEASE CHECK THE LINE" AND THE SAME TELSTRA ASS HOLES REPLIES ITS ALL GOOD FROM THEIR END.

REALLY FRUSTRATED, STRESSED, DEPRESSED AND DISGUSTED WITH THE EXPERIENCE WITH THE ENGINEERING TEAM WHERE EVERYONE PROMISES OF THE CALLBACK BUT NO ONE ACTUALLY DOES. BLOODY LIARS

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @sandeepbura,

Welcome to the community!

I am sad to know that you're having issues with the service. I would love to help and take this opportunity to turn around your experience, I went ahead and tried to use your community details to pull up the account and I got matching records found, please drop me a private message with the service address on file for account confirmation also include your best contact number and preferred time. We'll chase this with our Engineering Team and have them contact you.

Regards,

Disgusting Experience with NBN HFC Superfast and Ultrafast speeds. Despite all the hassles and write ups contacts, complaints to TIO, customer service, Technical department, Engineering Department, Supervisor of Engineering Department named "Sanders" No one, absolutely No one has provided and update on the issue or did anything unless i call them and ask for an update. its been too long and i have called over 50 times to get an update and requested each and every person to keep me updated but No way, haven't received a single call from TPG to update or follow up. 

Now i am at a stage of mental breakdown due to TPG. on a 1000mbps plan i am getting 20mbps speed which is confirmed by their own technician who conducted the test at my place. But NO TPG IS A **IN LIAR COMPANY AND NO UPDATE OR FOLLOWUP FROM THEM TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE. THEY ARE JUST PLAYING EMAIL EMAIL WITH NBN WHERE THEY SEND THAT "PLEASE CHECK THE LINE" AND THE SAME TELSTRA ASS HOLES REPLIES ITS ALL GOOD FROM THEIR END.

REALLY FRUSTRATED, STRESSED, DEPRESSED AND DISGUSTED WITH THE EXPERIENCE WITH THE ENGINEERING TEAM WHERE EVERYONE PROMISES OF THE CALLBACK BUT NO ONE ACTUALLY DOES. BLOODY LIARS