TPG Community

Get online support

Very poor internet connection

Bearfred
Level 2

Internet drops out after a few minutes and nothing for sometimes up to an hour

we were able for years to have 2 or three devices connected at the same time, now if you have a tablet or phone connected and then turn on a laptop if it connects every thing else drops out  with the warning cannot find the ip address, it would appear that TPG has not enough band whith to accomadate the ammount of traffic, have talked to to TPG people but nothing is resolved I will be looking at taking going back to Telstra 

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hey, Bearfred.

Let's get to the bottom of this. If all devices connected experience dropouts both wired and wireless it could be a line fault causing this issues. Shoot us a PM with your details to better understand the situation.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Internet drops out after a few minutes and nothing for sometimes up to an hour

we were able for years to have 2 or three devices connected at the same time, now if you have a tablet or phone connected and then turn on a laptop if it connects every thing else drops out  with the warning cannot find the ip address, it would appear that TPG has not enough band whith to accomadate the ammount of traffic, have talked to to TPG people but nothing is resolved I will be looking at taking going back to Telstra