TPG Community

Get online support

Very slow internet speed

yawersyed
Level 2
Hi support team very slow internet speed observed since last week . Kindly help in fixing the issue
3 REPLIES 3
Ahra_G

Hi @yawersyed

Sorry to know that you have been experiencing performance connection issues. 

The issue is now raised to our Engineering team for further investigation. Please ensure to leave your modem connected and turned on at all times for remote testing purposes. 

Should you have further queries, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

-Ahra_G

yawersyed
Level 2

Hi ,

I got to know through message from TPG that Telstra has booked a technician to check the services at my location on 7th March . I havent been able to use the wifi properly at home since last 2 weeks and you guys will take further 2 weeks to fix the issue . Could you pls try to fix the issue earlier ? Most of the day wifi goes down 

Riezl

Hi @yawersyed,

The actual speeds for ADSL2+ services will vary due to many factors including distance from the local telephone exchange, the quality of the customer's copper phone line, cabling and equipment.

Devices connected by Wi-Fi may experience slower speeds than those connected by Ethernet cable.

We have created this article that contains troubleshooting regarding Slow speed issue .

In your case, we have identified a line fault causing the slow speed and as advised, a Telstra technician will come out to fix this.