TPG Community

Get online support

Very slow upload speed

addi285
Level 2

ello 

The upload speed on my NBN Home Ultrafast plan has dropped drasticly over the last couple of days and it now at ~0.75Mbps. This is way too low and it has started to affect my working from home. Is there someone who can help with this?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Ahra_G

Hi @addi285,

We've created an article that might help you resolve your connection speed issue.

If you are using a WiFi connection, then signal interference might be causing it. Here are some articles that might help improve your home WiFi network.

If the issue persists, please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number  so we can assist you better. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

ello 

The upload speed on my NBN Home Ultrafast plan has dropped drasticly over the last couple of days and it now at ~0.75Mbps. This is way too low and it has started to affect my working from home. Is there someone who can help with this?

Thanks

Hankshackelford
Level 2

The article does not go into acceptable upload speed, which seems to be the concern here

I am having similar issues

Can you please publish or include some acceptable upload speeds to help troubleshoot these issues?

Thanks

Ahra_G

Hi @Hankshackelford

Upload speeds vary between 5 and 20Mbps depending on the plan you are subscribed to. Let's also have your TPG Customer ID or username via private message so we can assist you better. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G