TPG Community

Get online support

Very slow upload speed

SOLVED Go to solution
RLee
Level 2

Over the last 3 days I have had very slow upload speeds on my NBN plan, this has not been an issue previously. 

I have gone through all the troubleshooting methods on the support page and unchecked bandwidth control in the router settings to no avail. 

After calling yesterday they informed me that there was scheduled maintenance from 0800 to 0400 on Sun 8/11/20 however the issues has persisted since (and prior to) then. This maintenance is neither listed on https://www.nbnco.com.au/support/network-status as a planned maintenance or outage, nor listed on the TPG service status page.

My current sppeds are shown here http://tpg.speedtestcustom.com/result/bb53c910-223a-11eb-8d72-7111b161965a 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RLee
Level 2
Thank you for your response, I have since called and had the issue resolved.
I will be in contact if there are any further issues.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
BasilDV

Hi @RLee 

Welcome to the Community!

We tried to locate your account using your community details to no avail.

We'd like to look into your account for better understanding of the situation and see what we can do to resolve your connection speed issue as soon as possible.

Please send your TPG username or customer ID number via PM.

BasilDV

RLee
Level 2
Thank you for your response, I have since called and had the issue resolved.
I will be in contact if there are any further issues.
Riezl

We are glad to know that the issue has been resolved. Let us know if we can be of further assistance. Cheers!

garythomann13
Level 6

@RLee    what was the resolution?   Could you please post for others.  Thanks

instagramlikes
Level 2

While getting preferences can be enthusiastic work, Buy 25 real instagram likes our group is making it simpler by permitting you to buy them and remain in front of the calculation. Regardless of how much the calculation changes, natural commitment is incredibly likely consistently to be one of the main factors in remaining noticeable on Instagram. Our group happy to offer a consistent method to purchase the preferences you have to remain noticeable and develop your image. In the event that you'd prefer to perceive how it functions, we welcome you to make your first request today! Our group makes it simple to get 25 IG enjoys straightforwardly through our site.