TPG Community

Get online support

Very slow upload speeds

SOLVED Go to solution
jackschack
Level 2
Have been trying to upload some files for the last 4 days and it is extremely slow. Today I checked the upload speed on bit wifi and ethernet cable and saw download speed was 7Mbps and upload 0.8 Mbps. Is this normal? I would have expected better from the NBN50 connection.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @jackschack 

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and learned that initially your plan is under the Standard NBN12/1 speed tier, which is why you were getting the speed that you've posted.

We understand that you've requested to upgrade your plan to the NBN50/20 speed tier and we can detect that the sync is within specification.

If you still experience a slow speed issue, you may refer to the troubleshooting that we've posted on our article. Here's the link.

Regards,

BasilDV

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @jackschack 

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and learned that initially your plan is under the Standard NBN12/1 speed tier, which is why you were getting the speed that you've posted.

We understand that you've requested to upgrade your plan to the NBN50/20 speed tier and we can detect that the sync is within specification.

If you still experience a slow speed issue, you may refer to the troubleshooting that we've posted on our article. Here's the link.

Regards,

BasilDV

jackschack
Level 2

Thanks! All good now Smiley Happy.

amzounslide95
Level 2

If I were u I make sure am using the specific W10 (must say it's for W10) LAN driver from MSI.

Lucky Patcher Kodi