TPG Community

Get online support

Web hosting not working

jcsnakes
Level 2

Hi,

I have some web files hosted on my TPG account. When I try to go to the URL, it doesn't work. It says 'This site can't be reached'.

I haven't been actively using the web hosting for several years now, but recently have had a need for it. Has something changed with the web hosting? Is it still supported by TPG?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @jcsnakes ,

We no longer offer Website hosting and Domain name hosting service for new customers.

But for existing customer, we still support it.

I'd like to confirm if this is the page you're unable to access

myacct2.png

If not, please post the screen shot on this thread to better understand the situation and send us your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) at the same time. 

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@jcsnakes wrote:

Hi,

I have some web files hosted on my TPG account. When I try to go to the URL, it doesn't work. It says 'This site can't be reached'.

I haven't been actively using the web hosting for several years now, but recently have had a need for it. Has something changed with the web hosting? Is it still supported by TPG?

Thanks.

Joe888
Level 2

Woo hoo! I thought you had done away with the web hosting but today I discovered I can still see, edit and update my web files!

Shane

Hi @Joe888,

Yep! Smiley Happy In case you'll have queries in the future, you may create a new thread here in our community.

Cheers!

Woo hoo! I thought you had done away with the web hosting but today I discovered I can still see, edit and update my web files!