What is the current firmware for Sagemcom 5866 5G Modem

Armiller1959
Level 2

I need to restart this modem once a month is this normal

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @Armiller1959 

The firmware of the modem/router depends on the type of connection you have. Could you shoot us a PM with your details and together with the firmware version of the modem so we can check it on our end.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

I need to restart this modem once a month is this normal

SkyJungle
Level 2
Hi, same question for me - what's the latest firmware for this unit?

Recently signed up and received a Sagemcom 5866 - it seems the firmware does not allow for the SSID to be bridged over 5G or 2.4G Smiley Sad

This is less than ideal but I can live without it.

It is dropping through puts a lot (lights indicate 4 bars green generally, never less than 3 yellow) where everything appears fine but there's no data flow.

The status screen seems to be all good but conflicts with the lights. For example it will have 4 green on the signal indicators but the status page is showing -117db of 5G with a -20 value for SNIR.

This is leading me to believe (hopefully) it's just a firmware issue that needs to be resolved to fix up the current drops and intermittent speed issues.

Seems to clear up after a restart so was hoping to find a scheduled restart option in the maintenance but unfortunately it wasn't there.

Any help is much appreciated
Aubrey

Hi SkyJungle, welcome to TPG Community!

We're keen to have a closer look at your connection and see how we can sort this out. Please send your details via private message.

Thanks,

Aubrey