TPG Community

Get online support

When my internet will start working again??

pratik1717
Level 2

My internet is playing up since last three months. I used to get 10 MBPS speed all time. Never had any issue with TPG before. Suddenly broadband speed dropped to 1.5 mbps . Now my internet has stopped working completely since last three days. I get message about new installation and changing the lines , My query has been passed to case officer who will call me back but no calls from TPG. Someone was supposed to come to my place on 23rd April to do the installation but no one came to check or fix the problem. Is there anyone who can help me with my problem or do i need to move to another service provider? It is really frustrating that my family does not have access to the internet in current situation when we all are trying to stay indoors. I am going to cancel my service with TPG if it doesn't get fixed until end of this week, Tired of calling customer service and waiting hours on chat. Since when does TPG has become so helpless?

9 REPLIES 9
RajenS

HI @pratik1717 

Welcome to TPG Community! Please PM me your TPG username, CID or mobile phone number so I can look at your service.

kind regards

pratik1717
Level 2
Hi My TPG username is pratik1717.
RajenS

Hi @pratik1717 

I studied your case, found current Telstra cable which links your house and exchange is pretty weak,  

so that we request Telstra to provide new better cable, for trouble-free service, also I can see Telstra started processing your case, the case manager will send you an update soon. 

Thanks 
Rajen 

pratik1717
Level 2
Thanks. I'll wait for further update.
pratik1717
Level 2
Hi Rajen,

Installation has been reschedule to 13th may. I don't have any internet but still money has been deducted from account today? May i please know why i was charged? For what service i have been charged?

Thanks,
Pratik
RajenS

Hi @pratik1717 

TPG always look after the customers, don't worry I get that sorted for you, debits happens automatically, 

Arranging call back for you. 
Thanks 
Rajen 

pratik1717
Level 2
Hi Rajen, my internet is still not working and i got text message and email saying broadband ticket has been closed. Can you please ask cancellation team to cancel my account and get my refund for this month deduction. I am fed up now with these excuses.
pratik1717
Level 2
Thanks for your help rajen. Finally i have decided to cancel my service. Hopefully no othef loyal customers have to go through the same as me.

Thanks
willemina
Level 2

One isn't working either and neither is my home phone. TPG is aware that I have medical conditions so not very happy having to use a different provider to alert them