TPG Community

Get online support

Why can’t I send SMSs to certain places

jackdavis42
Level 2
Why can’t I send SMSs to certain places?Sometimes I get a text message from Restaurant or something asking me to reply to see whether I’m coming to the restaurant. One hour temp to send a text message it says no you can’t send that text message you don’t have any credit. As far as I’m concerned I should be able to send as many text messages so late can you please explain what’s going on. Take a look at the file that I’ve linked.
2 REPLIES 2
jackdavis42
Level 2
I do apologise. I just dictated that to Siri and she made a total hash of it so here is the same thing again edited: Why can’t I send SMSs to certain places? Sometimes I get a text message from Restaurant or someduch asking me to reply to confirm whether I’m coming to the restaurant or not. When I attempt to send a text message it says, “no you can’t send that text message you don’t have any credit”. As far as I’m concerned I should be able to send as many text messages as I like. Can you please explain what’s going on. Take a look at the file that I’ve linked.
BasilDV

Hi @jackdavis42

Thanks for raising this with us.

We've checked your account and there's no Mobile service linked to your NBN service with us.

We'd like to have a better understanding of the situation and see what we can do to resolve this.

Please send me a PM with your mobile number or customer ID number to assist you accordingly.

BasilDV