Why is the Huawei hg659 rubbish

Mintox2
Level 2

Why is the Huawei hg659 rubbish? 

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @Mintox2,

Welcome to the community!

I am sad to know that you feel that way. Do you experience any issue with our supplied modem/router? If so, I would appreciate posting a brief summary on this thread.

Please understand that the modem/router provide is only a standard modem. We provide the modem for all our NBN plans as they are sold as an Internet & Home Phone Bundle. As the Home Phone component of your bundle is encrypted for security, you will need to use our modem if you are to make and receive phone calls.

In the event that we supplied modem/router do not meet the performance of your daily activities require to access the internet, you have the option to use a high-end 3rd party modem/router and we will provide you with the settings required to configure your 3rd party modem with the settings required to access the internet.

Regards, 

@Mintox2 wrote:

Why is the Huawei hg659 rubbish? 

drbob
Level 6

I  have had the Huawei HG659 for five years without a single problem. I guess, as the saying goes, "Your mileage may vary"!! I even bought a spare one on ebay "just in case, but I have never deployed it.

drbob
Level 6

A very good question; perhaps the OP will enlighten us?