TPG Community

Get online support

Why my house MBN service is very slow often.

jooeunsys
Level 2

Today MBS service is not working. Very often the internet slows down very much and sometimes it cuts off  but I have understand about that. 

But I went through something incomprehensible this afternoon. You took $10 for lack of balance.

Does it make sense to take another ten dollars because of one lack of balance?

If you really want to do that, you'll have to give us $10 for every internet outage.

That is why I suffer inconvenience very often.
I think it is very inappropriate to do so. I hope it will be returned. Otherwise, I will consider continuing to use your internet line.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @jooeunsys ,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us, we're sad to know that you're having speed issues with the service. We'd like to confirm what devices are affected, in the event that these are mostly Wireless Devices such as Smartphone, Laptops.

It probably caused by Wireless Interference, here are some articles that you may find helpful.

Please see links below.

Let us know how it will go.

@jooeunsys wrote:

Today MBS service is not working. Very often the internet slows down very much and sometimes it cuts off  but I have understand about that. 

But I went through something incomprehensible this afternoon. You took $10 for lack of balance.

Does it make sense to take another ten dollars because of one lack of balance?

If you really want to do that, you'll have to give us $10 for every internet outage.

That is why I suffer inconvenience very often.
I think it is very inappropriate to do so. I hope it will be returned. Otherwise, I will consider continuing to use your internet line.