WiFi Calling

brianxerri
Level 2

I saw an post from Nov 2020 that said TPG does not currently offer wifi calling.  I rang TPG tech support today and they said I do and I just need to set up my phone (iPhone XR) to do it.  I was told to search some YouTube videos on it which I did but I had already done what they told me (switch on Wifi calling in Settings/Mobile).  But that still does not work.

Tech Support also said go to a Vodafone store and they will show you how to do it.  I can do that but surely there is an easier way.  Does anyone know how to do this please?

Brian

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @brianxerri ,

Welcome to the community!

TPG Mobile do not support Wi-Fi calling feature.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

@brianxerri wrote:

I saw an post from Nov 2020 that said TPG does not currently offer wifi calling.  I rang TPG tech support today and they said I do and I just need to set up my phone (iPhone XR) to do it.  I was told to search some YouTube videos on it which I did but I had already done what they told me (switch on Wifi calling in Settings/Mobile).  But that still does not work.

Tech Support also said go to a Vodafone store and they will show you how to do it.  I can do that but surely there is an easier way.  Does anyone know how to do this please?

Brian