WiFi issues

yuirzephillda
Level 2

Hi,

The WiFi at my home has stability issues lately. The WiFi will suddenly gone or unable to be connected until the modem is rebooted. Sometimes, it disconnect from the device and giving an error of "wrong password" (The password is definitely correct). Along with the stability, the speed of the WiFi also reduced noticeably lately. Is this problem normal or is there any disturbance in the line that causing this issues? 

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
Ahra_G

Hi @yuirzephillda

We can try to do a manual change on the wireless settings on the modem and see if it will help improve the connection. 

You may also check these Community articles regarding Wi-Fi connection: 

Should the issue still persists, let us know of your most convenient time to receive a call so we can organise a contact to be made from our Technical team for further assistance. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

yuirzephillda
Level 2

Hi, I'm getting a constant connection lost even when I'm connected with the modem through ethernet cable. It happen frequently this week and the WiFi connection is even worse. 

Riezl

Hi @yuirzephillda, we have escalated the issue to our Engineering Team for further investigation and the case engineer will contact you within the day to discuss the progression of the case.

Let us know via PM should you have a preferred contact number and contact time. Thank you.

yuirzephillda
Level 2
Thank you
Riezl

No worries, @yuirzephillda. Let us know should you have further queries. Thank you.