TPG Community

Get online support

Wifi Connection Issue. Websites Unable To Load/Webpage Not Available

Existenz74
Level 2
Hi I'm just wondering if anyone else is having the same issue.

For the last 60 hours, I have had a lot of trouble connecting to certain websites, while most others connect normally. I either get the message saying "Website Unavailable" or
This website is taking too long to respond"

This only happens when trying to connect via bit.ly certain links, mostly for one of my installed games/apps

It also happens with a few emails, YouTube and Instagram links.

It can multiple attempts and up to 10 minutes get it working (between 15-40). After tapping reload or refresh etc..

I have checked my modem and phone. I also have rebooted my modem and phone multiple times, but that doesn't seem to make any difference.

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3
Ahra_G

Hi @Existenz74

This happens for several reasons: the site might have server issues, expired domain, redirect errors, host errors or there is a communication problem between the target server and your web browser. 

Check if your speed is within range. If so, then you may do a restart or clear your web history/cache as a workaround. 

PM us with your TPG customer ID/username if the issue recurs.

-Ahra_G

Existenz74
Level 2
Thanks Ahra_G.

I will try what you suggested. It's still happening at the moment. This is the first time in years that Ive had this type of connection issue & these links/websites don't normally have any problems.

I even received the same message when trying to do a speed test on the TPG website yesterday. (It was either website unavailable/unable to load/taking too long to respond etc...
Ahra_G

Let us know how it goes, @Existenz74. Also try if same issue happens across all your devices.