TPG Community

Get online support

Wifi connection not working

sarahholmes88
Level 2
Hello
Ive been trying to set up the WiFi router last couple of days and the message showing up on devices when trying to connect “ Your newly installed broadband equipment is waiting to be automatically configured.”
I had tried reset by turning the modem on & off but it’s still not working & I cannot get through to helpdesk on the phone. Please help.
3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

Hi @sarahholmes88,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We'd like to look into this and help with the resolution. We have located an account using your community details, but we'd like to make sure that we'll be working on the right account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Riezl

Hi @sarahholmes88, thanks for your PM. Please PM us your TPG customer ID, username and complete address.

Riezl

Thanks for sending the account details via PM, @sarahholmes88. Your NBN service has been installed and activated.

We have checked the status of your service and it appears that the NBN connection box is not detecting the router.

Are you able to double check your physical set up? Here's a link that can guide you: NBN Fibre To The Premise (NBN FTTP) Setup Guide

We'll wait for your response. Thank you.