TPG Community

Get online support

Will TMC transfer work on POP3

SOLVED Go to solution
CrazyDiamond
Level 3

I am yet to receive any form of notification from TPG and only found out on Whirlpool about the email transfering to The Messaging Company. I am not able to find on the TMC website anything as to whether the transfer will continue to work on POP3 in my Outlook software, or whether it will be webmail. Can a TPG representative advise?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @CrazyDiamond ,

We’re still communicating the change with our customers and you’ll receive your notification soon. The TMC will support both POP3 and IMAP emails. There will be no changes to the migrating emails; they will remain as they are. The current email settings should continue to work after the migration.

Regards,

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @CrazyDiamond ,

We’re still communicating the change with our customers and you’ll receive your notification soon. The TMC will support both POP3 and IMAP emails. There will be no changes to the migrating emails; they will remain as they are. The current email settings should continue to work after the migration.

Regards,

CrazyDiamond
Level 3

Thanks Shane

adsll0l4
Level 3

Thanks for this reasonably prompt response. Hope you and your colleagues can get a similarly prompt answer to the issue of email aliases.