TPG Community

Get online support

Wireless 4g dropping out

kroppkaka
Level 2

Wireless 4g keep dropping out for the last week.

I have factory reset modem a couple of times and turned it off and on multiple times.

Signals on modem:

RSRP -84dBm , RSRQ -15dB, SNR 14.4dB

7 REPLIES 7
BasilDV

Hi @kroppkaka

We'd like to run some tests and see what we can do to improve your service.

Shoot me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number.

BasilDV

kroppkaka
Level 2

Sent a PM 24 Nov with user name details. Speed is fine download 20MB/s upload 2MB/s. Router is close to window and tower is visible. Lights on top of tower is on. I had to turn router off and on again this morning. It has been fine since then.

Angeli

Hi @kroppkaka

Glad to know that all is good now. 

Cheers!

kroppkaka
Level 2

Not good at the moment.

I have just found out the Vodafone tower where we live is up for a maintenance and upgrades until 3 Dec.

Hopefully it will solve the problems.

Shane

Hi @kroppkaka,

The issue affecting the service is now being handled by our Engineering Team. We chased this with our Team to prioritise this case, expect updates via SMS or Phone call as soon as it becomes available.

Regards,

Not good at the moment.

I have just found out the Vodafone tower where we live is up for a maintenance and upgrades until 3 Dec.

Shane

Hi @kroppkaka,

Our team tried to contact you yesterday but no avail. Could shoot us a PM and confirm your best contact time tomorrow so we can reschedule another call.

Regards,

Not good at the moment.

Shane

Hi @kroppkaka,

Our Engineering Team tried to contact you but no avail. You may reply to this message with your best contact time and preferred date so we can reschedule another call.

Regards,

Not good at the moment.