TPG Community

Get online support

Yet another ADSL2+ speed issue

sw_home
Level 2

I have been a TPG customer for many years now ( >10years) and for the most part have been very happy with the service.

However noticably in the evenings during peak time the internet speed in my area and significantly reduced.

I live within 2km from my local exchange and according to the coverage map I should be getting 11305Kbps.  I have done all the basic trouble shooting that the help desk takes you through which I had already for the most part eliminate at the cause.

The speed is noticably different at differnt times of the day and even year based on holiday periods.  It would indicate to me to be a contention issues at the exchange or upstream.  This is also not something that the company would admit to.  My only other option I see at the moment is to consider other vendors.

Does anyone have any advice?

Note the times on the attached screen shots;  28 Feb @ 8.54pm and 4 Mar @ 9.45pm

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @sw_home,

Welcome to the Community!

We'd like to check what can be done to turn this experience around. We've searched the account using your community details, but was unable to get a match.

Please send us a private message with your customer or username so we can further check what is causing the issue.

We'll wait for your response. Thank you.