TPG Community

Get online support

account activation process

granjo90
Level 2

Hi guys.

Could someone tell me how many days I will have to wait to start using the service? I've been waiting for a week and the same message appears. I need to activate as soon as I am in class and can not stand to pay for more internet data.

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @granjo90,

ADSL2+ with Home Phone installation process takes 10 - 20 working days while Installation of NBN service generally takes less than 10 business days but can take longer in some cases, depending on the demand of NBN services in your area and the availability of the NBN technician to perform the installation.

To better understand the status of the service installation, you may send me your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

Regards,

@granjo90 wrote:

Hi guys.

Could someone tell me how many days I will have to wait to start using the service? I've been waiting for a week and the same message appears. I need to activate as soon as I am in class and can not stand to pay for more internet data.

granjo90
Level 2

Hi Shane,

As requested follows my information:
Username: xxxx
Customer ID: xxxx
adress: 117/xx xxxx street, xx 

Shane

Hi @granjo90,

Thanks for sending me your details. I was able to locate the account and confirmed that the installation is now awaiting for the activation of the equipment. 

Please make sure that the equipment is set up properly, please see this article for reference NBN Hybrid Fibre Coaxial (NBN HFC) Setup Guide

In the event that the equipment has been set up, please confirm your best contact number and preferred time so we can arrange our NBN Provisioning Team for further investigation.

Regards, 

Hi Shane,

As requested follows my information:
Username: xxxx
Customer ID: xxxx
adress: 117/xx xxxx street, xx