adsl

Shawnparis
Level 2

I just want to confirm that I am being sent a new modem for ADSL, and that I have upgraded my plan to 59 Mbps, also that I am changing from the ADSL to NBN in the next few days thankyou also do I need to keep paying telstra for to keep the new NBN internet or can I stop paying them to keep the line active I think ADSL needs an actice phone line but NBN does not is that right?

5 REPLIES 5
BasilDV

Hi @Shawnparis

Welcome to the Community!

We'd like to check your account in order to provide information in regards to your queries.

Shoot me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number.

BasilDV

Shawnparis
Level 2

my account name is xxxxxxxxi dont know my customer id i dont work at tpg, please answer my question

Shawnparis
Level 2

my username is xxxxx

Shawnparis
Level 2

my internet is 0.4 mpbs why is my internet so terrible i asked for it to be upgraded tp 59 mpbs this is unuseable and unacceptable and i cant get tpg on the phone please fix this and tell me what is happenning 

Shane

We tried to use your given username but it does not showing matching records on file, please send us a PM with the home phone number and complete address on file for reference.

How to send a PM? https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Welcome/How-do-I-private-message-PM-in-the-community/m-p/4093.

Note: We edited your post for the security purposes.

Regards,