TPG Community

Get online support

another complaint for 300+ ping connection SEA servers.

UpNatom
Level 2

hi,

whats happening with tpg.. a few years back my ping to japanese servers went from 110 to 220. which sucked because I have friends that live in tokyo... but I let it go...

but now, the connection to singapore is over 300? it should be 90-110!

I have a better connection in Escape From Tarkov to south america and europe then singapore?
and battlefield 5...

330+ to singapore? singapore servers are the only ones I play on as there are hardly any decent Australian ones...

what's going on TPG?

5 REPLIES 5
BasilDV

Hi @UpNatom 

We'd like to check on this further and see what we can do to improve your service.

Kindly send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV

UpNatom
Level 2

the last time I sent sent a private message, the communication stopped for the exact same issue but only this time it is worse... and that was back in 2021.

is it going to be different this time?

BasilDV

It depends on the issue that we'll detect upon the line testing.

We'll be waiting for your account details via PM or call our Tech team for real time testing on 1300 997 271.

BasilDV

UpNatom
Level 2

yeah, since nothing happened with my issue here back in 2021, ill call the tech team.

bergosaurus
Level 2

No description available.

+300 ping to every major data center in singapore

If this isn't fixed within the week I'll be swapping to Aussy broadband which doesn't have these issues.

Its got nothing to do with the account. Tracert the ips and watch them go through USA.

This is across ALL isps using TPG. iinet included & its been like this for over 6months while you lot do quite literally nothing but feign phantom interest by asking us to PM you more details.