billings

promike
Level 3

Hi there,
This matter has been raising since the 21st of June 2019 for the internet service from the 28/06/2019 till 28/07/2019 when you direct debited my credit card. I do HOPE solving this inconvenience matter that you have caused to me while I am overseas since the 28th of May 2019 for what I have I agreed with Shile one of your customer service team over the phone while the call was recorded, I want you to :-
1. Credit me what you have charged me for the sevice from the 28/06/2019 till the 28/07/2019  that are not within the agreement between me and Shile "customer service officer".
2. The service should have been parked for 1 month starting 28/5/2019 till the 27/06/2019
3.The service should have been deactivated not kept activated from the 28/06/209 till the 21st of August 2019 the day that I come back to Sydney.

I am after a wise person from the account and billing team to look deeply into this matter being a Tpg customer since 2007.

3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @promike 

Welcome to TPG Community!

Thanks for raising this issue with us and we apologise for the inconvenience.

We've managed to locate your account using your community details and have reviewed the notes from your case manager "Shile".

She already processed to refund the $59.99 that was debited to your account, which should reflect today. Your credit card has been restricted as well to avoid automatic debit.

Your case manager is closely looking into your account and will be waiting until you come back to Sydney to reactivate it.

NOTE: We've deleted the attached file as it contains your personal information which may be used to compromise your account.

Regards,

BasilDV

promike
Level 3

Hi there,

I do not see the credit that you credited to my account . I only see the balance where it says $0. I looked every where on my account page but I did not see any credit for $59.99

Regards,

promike

Will

Hi @promike

The refund has been processed yesterday (July 9) and may take 3-5 business days to be reflected due to bank clearing.

If you wish to check the specific record in your TPG online account, you will see it under Account Statement.

Let me know if you have further questions or concerns.

Regards,