TPG Community

Get online support

complimentary speed boost for 6 months

heich
Level 3

I received an email with accomplimentary speed boost to 200MB/s for 6 months.

My question is what is going to happen after the six months expires, will we be asked to pay more for the increase speed or will TPG just drop us back to 50MB/s ?

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @heich ,

The Free NBN Speed boost will automatically expire after 6 months, you do not need to do anything.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards, 

@heich wrote:

I received an email with accomplimentary speed boost to 200MB/s for 6 months.

My question is what is going to happen after the six months expires, will we be asked to pay more for the increase speed or will TPG just drop us back to 50MB/s ?

DannyType1
Level 2

Hi Shane

I  have the same issue I am on NBN super fast package and was told it was going to upgrade for free today but nothing happened. I had a conversation with support but wasn't getting anywhere. I have the latest Orbi Mesh routers and was told they weren't good enough when I know they are best on the market. I am getting 107 download and 37 upload which is what I have always been getting not the 200 MB that was in the email.

Any help gratefully received

Danny

BasilDV

Hi @DannyType1

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and it shows that the free speed boost is not yet applied to your account.

Please send me a PM with the screenshot of the email that you received advising that the free speed boost will be applied today.

BasilDV