connection issue

peterkam46
Level 3

I have been frustrated by tpg/vodafone.  There was an outage of vodafone wireless internet. I spent 6 hours talking to your call centre who cannot give me a clear answer. the service came bak at 8m pm on Tuesday and then went out agasin on Wednesday at 10 am. I was advised to switch over to NBN by your engineer as I needed a stable   internet for Zoom meetings.  I did as advised and was notified that the connection had been installed. But when i tried to boot up the modem there was no connection. I spoke to tech help and they said it was a NBN problem.

it seems that the engineers and the call centre are dysfunctional and cannot coordinate the services. When I rang I could hear a baby making a noise in the background and it is obvious the call centre staff are working from home,  How can you poeople provide a proper co-ordinated service?

i am still waiting to be connected to NBN although the Vodafone connection has come back at 7 pm Wednesday. shoWill have to pay a penalty?

please advise

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @peterkam46

We'd like to have a better understanding of the situation and see what we can do to resolve this.

Shoot me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number for both Home Wireless and NBN account.

BasilDV