drop outs

mheffern01
Level 2

i am having dropouts like you wouldnt believe - every few minutes for weeks on end

i look at the other complaints nearly all dropouts 

management at tpg need to seriously address this problem

it makes running a business almost impossible and causing losses in the thousands

what do the say - switch router off and on

it comes back but within minutes drops out

the only consistency tpg have is taking your money at the end of the month

are they ramping back to increase profits or is it the FTTN old copper pipes which nbn and tpg do nothing

2 REPLIES 2
david64
Level 15

Hi @mheffern01 . When you have a dropout, what happens to the DSL and Internet lights on the router?

Does the connection ever recover by itself, or do you have to restart the router?

If it can recover by itself, when connection is running, note down the router's wan ip address. After the next dropout recovers, check the wan ip address to see if it changed.

Shane

Thanks for raising this to us, we'd love to help get to the bottom of this. To better understand what causing dropouts to the service, send us a Private Message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

On the other hand, please understand that TPG do not have control with the NBN roll out as it is determined by NBN Co and mandated by the Australian Government 

How to send a Private Message? Click here.

Regards,

i am having dropouts like you wouldnt believe - every few minutes for weeks on end

i look at the other complaints nearly all dropouts 

management at tpg need to seriously address this problem

it makes running a business almost impossible and causing losses in the thousands

what do the say - switch router off and on

it comes back but within minutes drops out

the only consistency tpg have is taking your money at the end of the month

are they ramping back to increase profits or is it the FTTN old copper pipes which nbn and tpg do nothing