TPG Community

Get online support

emails bouncing back to sender

p1944
Level 2

The secretary of our red cross branch has been sending me emails for ages. Now, for some reason, those she sends to me are bouncing back to her. She has a gmail email address. She is having the same problem with another member who has a tpg. email. Why is this happening?

6 REPLIES 6
Shane

Hi @p1944 ,

Let us investigate what is causing issues with the email. Could you send us a PM with your details and the error or bounce back message you received when sending us an email?

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

The secretary of our red cross branch has been sending me emails for ages. Now, for some reason, those she sends to me are bouncing back to her. She has a gmail email address. She is having the same problem with another member who has a tpg. email. Why is this happening?

neates
Level 3

I have had similar problems. This is a community page - it would be appreciated if when solutions to problems are identified that they are published on this page for the benefit of all.

thanks TPG

David

robyng7
Level 3

I have had this problem reported to me from two people who were  trying to email me as well.

BasilDV

Hi @robyng7

May we know the complete bounce back error message they received?

Kindly send us a private message with your account details for further checking.

BasilDV

sheedy36
Level 2

my daughter's email address is xxxxxx@tpg.com.au I have tried many times to answer her email on the bottom of her email without any success. my email address is @gmail.com Please help my frustration. Jack Sheedy

BasilDV

Hi @sheedy36

What is the error message you received?

Could you send me a private message with the complete header of the error message?

BasilDV