TPG Community

Get online support

home internet terribly slow

bepascual72
Level 2
Our internet almost does not work. How to quickly fix as my children need internet for school.
3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

Hi @bepascual72,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We have located the account using your community details. We can see that your concern has been escalated to our Engineering Team.

The team is still assessing the case and the case engineer will contact you via SMS or phone call to discuss its progression.

If there's a need for us to send a technician, you will be advised.

Let us know should you have further queries.

bepascual72
Level 2
Thanks for reply.
I got a txt msg advising that a technician will be sent out to fix the outside line which they deemed to have been causing the problem. It said in the msg that the timeframe may be from today to 7 March. Im afraid this timeframe is very unsatisfactory. This issue has been for a while now and we have not been having internet at home. We have not been able to watch our IPTV that relies on internet and my children require the service for their school work. Can this be please given priority so as to speed up the process?

Thanks,
bepascual72
Riezl

We understand the need for a working service and we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this issue is causing you, @bepascual72.

We have forwarded your message to our Engineering Team so they can chase the matter with Telstra and put this case on high priority.