TPG Community

Get online support

horrible 5G and unacceptable non response from TPG

complaint
Level 3
Hi TPG,
I've written to you, tried calling you 5 times without speaking to anyone (technical team NEVER answers and I have to waste 40min waiting with your boring music and eventually give up).
I even called sales team - of course they'd answer immediately - but they transfer to the technical team - I told the sales team there is no use transferring me given noone answers in the technical team - she reassured me they'd answer immediately as she'll call them directly. It just went to the same old music and noone ever answered - waited 15 min but noone answered. I had already waited 40min in a previous call so what's the point?
The 5G wifi hardly works and it's not for heavy downloads. It's often just opening an email - how can TPG wifi not handle such basics? Email, google meetings, zoom meetings, opening a webpage, all the basics don't work. How can you make us pay monthly fees when you provide hardly any internet?
Then you won't even answer phone calls or emails to receive the help we need. I have been trying to reach you since November.
We are utterly frustrated by TPG and hope you can change this urgently.
8 REPLIES 8
Ahra_G

Hi @complaint

We're here to help! We're keen on getting your speeds on track. Although please note that Actual 5G Home Broadband speeds may vary due to factors such as the time and place you are using your data, the number of devices connected to the modem and subject to network traffic priority. 

More info can be found here: Factors affecting Fixed Wireless broadband speed

Send us a private message and we'll pull up your account. 

-Ahra_G

complaint
Level 3

What about the fact that you never answer the phone or email to address the issue. Just responding here to public forum is unhelpful. You need to answer the phone and my emails!

It's only two devices just trying to work and we both sit next to the modem and we already tried the modem in 3 different spots in our home. All the same problem. Can't even open an email! That's pathetics

complaint
Level 3

You give an option in your reply 'private message' but as usual just goes to a general instruction page, not actually allows you to reply to you directly in a private message. TPG makes it extremely difficult for customers to get any solutions. How about you call or email me to fix the issue immediately - it's been since Nov that I have been trying to reach you.

Ahra_G

Hi @complaint, we've tried sending you a private message. Let us know if you got it. Thanks! 

complaint
Level 3

Hi I replied to your private message days ago providing you the account details but no response from you and we still have incredibly slow unreliable wifi. Please respond by FIXING this problem.

Ahra_G

Hi @complaint, could you please try sending a message directly to me? 

complaint
Level 3
This is a waste of time
I've messaged and called tpg many times, nothing happens for the actual solution
Just call me or email me directly
I got the supposed private message in my email so I replied to that directly in my email but nothing happened there either
complaint
Level 3
Stop creating a forum like this if you can't reach me directly and help
No use replying here publicly as though tpg is doing something useful