TPG Community

Get online support

internet down for 5-6 days

mojo123
Level 2
our internet has been unavailable since mid last week. suburb is the hill newcastle, i have checked the nbn service site and it says it should be working, modem is a tplink Archer VR1600v. internet light is fully off on the router
5 REPLIES 5
BasilDV

Hi @mojo123 

Thanks for raising this with us.

We were able to locate your account using your community details and learned that the issue was not raised to our Tech team.

We've tested the line and was able to detect a possible fault within the NBN network.

We've escalated the case to our Engineering team and updates will be provided within 24 to 48 hours as soon as it becomes available.

BasilDV

mojo123
Level 2
after talking to a tpg service member they got it working. overnight however it dropped out again and is still off. i recieved a text asking to confirm appointment for a tech to come out today (thursday) but as noone could be home i had to cancel as there was no reply option to reschedule
Shane

Hi @mojo123,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, please confirm your preferred appointment schedule and we'll raise this to our Engineering Team to check if the date is available.

Regards,

after talking to a tpg service member they got it working. overnight however it dropped out again and is still off. i recieved a text asking to confirm appointment for a tech to come out today (thursday) but as noone could be home i had to cancel as there was no reply option to reschedule
mojo123
Level 2
thanks, friday the 18th would be ideal
Shane

Hi @mojo123,

I tried to use your community details to pull up the account and I got a matching records found, please confirm the service address for security purposes.

Regards,

thanks, friday the 18th would be ideal