lost connection

SOLVED Go to solution
liamlamb
Level 2
for the last few months, every day I lost NBN connection for hours contacted support team many time, didn't solve the problem, until a week ago, a NBN technician came, after checking
he founded there wasn't any problem, strangely connection was back to normal for a week, but I still decided to cancel this service and giving 30 days notice, and paid up to the end of cancellation date, but my connection has been cut off today regardless I have paid for the service, TPG please do the right thing ! I still have 2 other family members using TPG.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @liamlamb 

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and tested the line, but was not able to detect any fault.

The modem shows that it is online with a good connection speed. Your account still shows that it is active with us. We'd like to make sure that we are looking at the correct account as there's no cancellation request that has been processed on the one that we were able to locate.

Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number in order to assist you accordingly.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

BasilDV

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @liamlamb 

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and tested the line, but was not able to detect any fault.

The modem shows that it is online with a good connection speed. Your account still shows that it is active with us. We'd like to make sure that we are looking at the correct account as there's no cancellation request that has been processed on the one that we were able to locate.

Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number in order to assist you accordingly.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

BasilDV