miokkim01

miokkim01
Level 2

hi

Customer ID: xxxxx

We live at this address. xxxxxxxxx
We are preparing documents to prove residence. But it takes a lot of time.
Currently prepared documents are attached documents.

Please open the Internet first. We will then submit additional documents as soon as possible.  

We waited too long. We had been using the TPG Internet before. Customer ID: xxxxx

We also continued to ask for answers via email, but did not receive them. Please answer me if possible.
I will make another declaration according to the answer.
Please hope a quick answer.
thank.
9 REPLIES 9
Riezl

Hi @miokkim01,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We have edited your post for security purposes. We can see that your concern has been escalated to our Provisioning Team and we have forwarded your message to the assigned case manager.

You will be contacted by the case manager as soon as a new update becomes available.

Let us know via PM should you have a preferred contact number and time.

miokkim01
Level 2

We are poor at English. So communication by email or SMS is advantageous.

Riezl

We have advised our Provisioning Team, @miokkim01. Let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thank you.

miokkim01
Level 2
When will the Internet open?
Riezl

Our Provisioning Team is still working on this and you'll be contacted by the case manager via email for any additional update, @miokkim01.

miokkim01
Level 2

The address we gave you is wrong.

I'm very sorry.
The correct address is: 15/XXXX Taylor Street LIDCOMBE NSW 2141
The attached photo is NBNbox, which was already drunken when we moved.
What is the problem with opening the Internet in this case?
I am really very sorry.

Riezl

We have forwarded this our our Provisioning Team and further updates will be provided by the case manager via email, @miokkim01.

miokkim01
Level 2

Dear Miok Kim, 

we need to process a relocation and that costs $99.95.

Please reply to this email if you agree with the relocation so we can proceed. Thank you.

Best Regards,

I received an email like this.

We have already applied for the opening of the Internet and have paid all the expenses. However, the Internet has not been opened.
I'm sorry for the part where we gave you the wrong However, the Internet has not been opened.
So we want to open the Internet to the correct address.
What should we do to do this?
Ahra_G

Hi @miokkim01

Please disregard the email.

It is a system generated email since it appeared that we have done a transfer of service after correcting the address. 

A Case Manager has already been assigned to assist and contact you for any further updates. 

Thanks!