peak usage quota

ktbuilds
Level 2

After over 30 years with TPG I just received an email sayng I have reached my peak usage??

My computer is now rediculusly slow? What is going on?

4 REPLIES 4
david64
Level 15

Hi @ktbuilds . Are you on a limited data plan, either still ADSL, or limited data NBN plan?

TPG are touting that all their plans are unlimited data.

With limited data plans, speed was reduced once the peak or off-peak quota was reached.

ktbuilds
Level 2

When I look for my plan it says I am not on a contract. I have been paying $54.99 /month for some years which used to be an unlimited plan which is no longer available. I have never been asked to change. Suddenly Peak usage is reached and I now have very, very limited internet access. When I atempt go on the internet it times out.

david64
Level 15

@ktbuilds . You have the chance to change to a current marketed plan. If you stay as is, you need to find out how you exceeded your quota. Your account should list data usage day by day, for peak and off-peak, for downloads and uploads (unless uploads aren't counted on your plan).

BasilDV

Hi @ktbuilds

If you are on a limited plan, then you will be able to see your data usage when you login to TPG My Account: https://www.tpg.com.au/myaccount

If you need further assistance, just send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV