poor service

ss1
Level 2
Level 2

Dear Mr Berroeta.

Greeting of the day. Hope my email finds you well. I am writing to you expressing my frustration & sheer disappointment with the service from your company. I work in utilities too - Jemena gas ant an  senior position in customer relations hence I am well aware how customer service and satisfaction works and how important it is for a company’s reputation. But sadly your company has no values for customer service and customer satisfaction. Your company disconnect my internet in error which  would consider as a breach not just ones it has happened 2 times in past few months. Left is without any internet to be able to work from home .. I work from home and my husband does the same in-fact his office itself is our residential address. Your customer service provides us no update no help whatsoever and calling them is a waste of time.

Can this be urgently looked into ? I have wasted so much time with no resolution it’s being 5 days now and this has really affected our work , we have lost hours of works.

I am expecting this to be resolved at least today!

Many thanks

Regards
Saakshi

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @ss1 

We'd like to have a better understanding of the situation and see how can we help.

Please send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV