TPG Community

Get online support

"Failure Sending Message, Email address not valid. Please use an email address thats looks like user@example.com"

thejanos
Level 2

Cannot send email from Post Office. Does not accept valid email addresses. Email has been playing up for the past few months and account constantly loses password.

17 REPLIES 17
BasilDV

HI @thejanos

Have you tried changing the password for the account? If not, please try it first.

After changing password and it's still not working, please shoot me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number along with your Email address.

BasilDV

thejanos
Level 2

Yes, I changed the password a few hours ago. I normally use Gmail to view emails but TPG ones stopped coming through a few months back. For some reason the account gets locked out, invalid password, and I have to reset. Now the Post Office refuses to send any emails with the above error.

BasilDV

I see.

Please send your account details via PM for us to check it further.

BasilDV

thejanos
Level 2

Just sent details.

BasilDV

Thank you @thejanos.

We checked the account and it shows that our team detected an unusual behaviour using your email account.

The system detected an unusual amount of overseas IP addresses logging into the account (successfully).

Please run a full scan on your computer to make sure that it is not infected with spyware or malware.

Also, did you use a new password? Please don't use the same password as before.

BasilDV

thejanos
Level 2

Okay, I have reset the password to something totally different. Will check the PC's for spyware.

BasilDV

Let us know how it goes.

BasilDV

thejanos
Level 2

Will my account be unblocked? I still can't send emails.

BasilDV

We'll raise this to our Post Masters and provide updates once available.

BasilDV