TPG Community

Get online support

red light no internet

emisaachelan
Level 2
This issue has been happening for the last 3 months now and has been progressively getting worse. whenever I use my laptop (G3 15), red internet light appears on the router. we have ben resetting the router multiple times to no avail. this specific symptom has appeared last week or so. we have checked the outages page and there are no reported outages in our area (QLD).
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @emisaachelan ,

We did an article that you may find helpful, this will guide a basic troubleshooting related to this issue. See link below.

Troubleshooting no internet connection 

In the event that the issue still persist, please send us your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) and we'll proceed with further test and assessment.

For reference:

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@emisaachelan wrote:
This issue has been happening for the last 3 months now and has been progressively getting worse. whenever I use my laptop (G3 15), red internet light appears on the router. we have ben resetting the router multiple times to no avail. this specific symptom has appeared last week or so. we have checked the outages page and there are no reported outages in our area (QLD).