TPG Community

Get online support

sending email to bigpond

capofero
Level 3

Hi

When I send an email to a bigpond email address, they don't receive it. It doesn't even go to their junk or spam folder.

7 REPLIES 7
Shane

Hi capofero,

Do you get a bounce-back email or error when sending to bigpond e-mail address? If so, could you send us a PM with the screenshot of the error message also include your TPG username and E-mail address.

Regards,

Hi

When I send an email to a bigpond email address, they don't receive it. It doesn't even go to their junk or spam folder.

Mario120
Level 2

@capofero wrote:

Hi

When I send an email to a bigpond email address, they don't receive it. It doesn't even go to their junk or spam folder. HP Instant Ink Account

Did you have a fix on this issue? Challenging a relative issue yet no response from anyone and couldn't see this point taking a gander at in google.

Shane

Hi @Mario120,

Do you experience the same issue? If so, please send us the following details.

TPG Usename:

Customer ID:
TPG E-mail address:

How to send a PM? - https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Welcome/How-do-I-private-message-PM-in-the-community/m-p/4093.

@capofero wrote:

Hi

Did you have a fix on this issue? Challenging a relative issue yet no response from anyone and couldn't see this point taking a gander at in google.

prdent
Level 2

I also have this problem sending my tpg email to Bigpond email, i don't get a bounceback, the message lands in spam on the Bigpond account, i select it as not junk, and then send another message and it lands straight in spam

BasilDV

Hi @prdent

If the emails were received by the Bigpond email address, then there's no issues on our end. If the emails weren't received and you received a bounce back mail, then we need to investigate it.

Kindly check with Bigpond if why it is directing the Emails to SPAM using your TPG account to your Bigpond account.

Let us know how it goes.

BasilDV

capofero
Level 3

No, no bounce back email.

BasilDV

Hi @capofero

Since the email was sent successfully, then you need to advise the receiver to check with Bigpond on why they are receiving the emails from TPG directly to their SPAM/Junk folder.

You may also advise the receiver to put your address on their whitelist filtering.

Let us know how it goes.

BasilDV