slow speed internet

lubnakhan
Level 2
I am having internet speed issue since couple of months. I did try contacting customer care but issue is not solved. Recently it's worsen max speed not more than 3 mbps.
2 REPLIES 2
Will

Hi @lubnakhan

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the internet speed. I pulled up your account using your community details, to check what's going on. We're detecting multiple dropouts from your modem today. The good news is that we're not detecting any line fault at the moment. As for the speed, our latest result showed a speed of 15Mbps so we're likely looking at a possible internal or WIFI-related issues.

I have requested for one of our Senior Technicians to call you before 5:30PM NSW today. We'll be contacting you using the mobile number we have on file. Should you wish to change it, send me a PM so we can forward it properly. For your reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Will

Hi @lubnakhan

A Senior Technician tried to call you earlier on your mobile but we're not able to reach you. We tried to contact you on your home phone and we were advised that you were not home. We sent you an SMS advising you of the same.

Regards,