TPG Community

Get online support

speeds not as advertised

mycorres
Level 2

I have been testing my internet speeds over the past couple of days and they are much slower than promised in the NBN50 plan I am on, Please check and advise when I can expect speeds to average at the NBN50 rates. Thank you. I wanted to attach a doc with screen dumps of the test results but your system would not allow a .docx extension, bit silly, why not, but that's another question.

1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi @mycorres,

We've created an article that might help you resolve your connection speed issue.

If you are using a WiFi connection, then signal interference might be causing it. Here are some articles that might help improve your home WiFi network.

If the issue persists, please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number  so we can assist you better. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

I have been testing my internet speeds over the past couple of days and they are much slower than promised in the NBN50 plan I am on, Please check and advise when I can expect speeds to average at the NBN50 rates. Thank you. I wanted to attach a doc with screen dumps of the test results but your system would not allow a .docx extension, bit silly, why not, but that's another question.