TPG Community

Get online support

very very slow ADSL2+

SOLVED Go to solution
kerryme
Level 2
My service has deteriorated in the last month or so to barely there!!! What has happened? I have not changed anything or so I think...? On speed test the dpwnload is 0.2 and upload 0.9. What do I do?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Will

Hi @kerryme

Welcome to the Community!

After checking your account using your community details as basis, I can tell that you have already raised this concern with our Helpdesk. This has been escalated to our Engineering Team and they recommended a TPG technician to check for possible internal wiring or CPE issue. Since you declined the initial proposed appointment schedule, another SMS will be sent to you providing the next available tech appointment.

Regards,

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Will

Hi @kerryme

Welcome to the Community!

After checking your account using your community details as basis, I can tell that you have already raised this concern with our Helpdesk. This has been escalated to our Engineering Team and they recommended a TPG technician to check for possible internal wiring or CPE issue. Since you declined the initial proposed appointment schedule, another SMS will be sent to you providing the next available tech appointment.

Regards,

Will

Hi @kerryme

I can see that you have declined the 2nd appointment that was provided for you. Our Engineering Team will again send you another SMS for a different tech schedule. Simply reply to the SMS to confirm if you're available. If not, please provide your preferred schedule so that they can check directly from the calendar if they can book that up for you.

If you have further questions, please let us know.

Regards,