TPG Community

Get online support

2nd day no internet

t3di
Level 2
Nobody working on the weekend at TPG would pay for service call if they have nbn fttc modem stuck at 2nd light keeps blinking and clicking means no connection. Could be modem faulty or no connection. Checked with nbn website no outage, check tpg no outage.

Cmon... A little help please TPG.
3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi t3di. We ran an initial test to the service it shows a possible line fault causing service not to work, this has been raised to our Technical Escalations Team for investigation. Expect updates via SMS or Phone call when it becomes available.

t3di
Level 2
Hi Shane, this is my second problem with my nbn, first was a faulty nbn modem and now a dead line probably. Is there any compensation ?y wife work from home sometimes have to work on weekend also. The first time 5 days no internet we have to move to my inlaws to get internet. Now passed the 3 days mark and my wife have to go to her parents again for internet. We had no issue with TPG while we were on ADSL2. Now NBN is just giving us nightmares. Any news on the home 5G in my area we might consider changing to that if possible.
Shane

We understand that our Engineers has reached you today and provided the update. Should you require assistance, please let us know.