desimehfil
Level 2
Hi tpg
I am still have problem with business landline phone I am not receiving any call from optus network and it's been few days now which mean my business is not running only because of your bad service and I have lost so many loving customers because of your bad service and now who will pay for my business loss and today another 4th day has gone without receiving any call now I will take this matter to court because my business has been lost from last 4 days only because of your bad services. If you are not able to provide me a landline services as you promised please let me and send me an email so I can change my service provider this is totally unacceptable things from your end I am totally disappointed with tpg.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @desimehfil ,

Thanks for raising this to us. We'd love to help see what causing this issue to better understand the situation. Send us your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

In case you need a reference:

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@desimehfil wrote:
Hi tpg
I am still have problem with business landline phone I am not receiving any call from optus network and it's been few days now which mean my business is not running only because of your bad service and I have lost so many loving customers because of your bad service and now who will pay for my business loss and today another 4th day has gone without receiving any call now I will take this matter to court because my business has been lost from last 4 days only because of your bad services. If you are not able to provide me a landline services as you promised please let me and send me an email so I can change my service provider this is totally unacceptable things from your end I am totally disappointed with tpg.