Call Diversion

Leeanne
Level 2

Is call diversion available from a landline number to a mobile number?

Thanks in advance.

6 REPLIES 6
roxmich24
Level 2

Hello Leeanne,

TPG Home Phone offers a range of free standard features and this includes Call diversion/ Call Forwarding.

Standard call rates apply to forwarded calls. If you have local or national calls included in your plan, call forwarding is included as part of your plan as explained below.

• Big Talk Add-on allow unlimited call forwarding to Local numbers and Standard National numbers
  • OZ Talk and Extra Talk Add-ons allow unlimited call forwarding to Local numbers, Standard National numbers and Australian Mobiles

NOTE: Call forwarding to international numbers is not supported.

Customers can enable or disable this feature anytime via their online account.

Customer may also request this by calling TPG Customer Service Hotline 13 14 23 Option 3 + 1

mike1974
Level 2

How do I turn call diversion on to divert calls from my landline to a mobile phone?

Does the person calling pay for this or do we?

Regards,

Anita

Shane

Hi @mike1974,

You can activate your Call Diversion Online by following steps below.

1. Access tpg.com.au and go to 'My Account'.

article1.png

2.Log-in your details.

article2.png

3. Go to 'View TPG Home Phone Service Account'.

aritcle3.png

4. Click on 'Home Phone Service Control Panel'.

article4.png

5. Once you accessed 'Home Phone Service Control Panel' scroll down.

article6.png

Standard call rates apply to forwarded calls. If you have local or national calls included in your plan, call forwarding is included as part of your plan as explained below.

• $5 Unlimited Local Calls feature allows unlimited call forwarding to Local numbers
  • Super Chat Bundle and Big Talk Add-on allow unlimited call forwarding to Local numbers and Standard National numbers
  • Unlimited Bundle and Massive Talk Add-on allow unlimited call forwarding to Local numbers, Standard National numbers and Australian Mobiles

NOTE: Call forwarding to international numbers is not supported.

philgaudet
Level 2

I don't have this option.

I only have TPG VoIP Services but it doesn't give me the options above.

2fly
Level 5

@philgaudet

If you have NBN look for NBN Home Phone Services after you log in instead.

After you Log in to my account go to NBN Home Phone Service, then Home phone service control and you should see the call divert on that page.

Shane

Hi @philgaudet,

Welcome to the community!

If have TPG-NBN service you should be able to access the same page. The only difference is, instead of view Home Phone Service Account, it is shown 'View NBN Home Phone Service'

Please see screenshot below.

NBNSCREENSHOT.png

My account > TPG NBN Home Phone Service  > Home Phone Service Control Panel

Let me know how it will go.

Cheers!