TPG Community

Get online support

Can not receive Incomming calls on VOIP

SOLVED Go to solution
aloymoses
Level 2

I can not receive calls on my new TPG service land line, but can call out, No I did not port my land line number from Telstra, you gave me a new number.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
aloymoses
Level 2

Thank you Very much, for solving this problem, we are quite new to TPG and very pleased with the way you handled this matter, most of all we very impressed with  the steps and the process your team took.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
BasilDV

Hi @aloymoses

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and understand that you've contacted our Tech team yesterday to report the issue.

We are unable to detect any issues on our end as the account home phone status is registered.

Are you able to try another handset to check if the incoming call is still not going to work?

Let us know how it goes.

BasilDV

aloymoses
Level 2

Yes I did try on in another phone, still the same, no incomming calls, but just at the moment we are not overley concerned, hope in time to come it may come right, but please try to solve it, since it's in the packege.

Every thing else is working fine.

BasilDV

Thank you for the update @aloymoses.

In order to solve the issue, I'll arrange a call from our Tech team.

Please send me a PM with your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

BasilDV

aloymoses
Level 2

Thank you Very much, for solving this problem, we are quite new to TPG and very pleased with the way you handled this matter, most of all we very impressed with  the steps and the process your team took.

Shane

Hi @aloymoses,

You're always welcome and we're glad to know that the issue has been resolved. In case you will experience any technical issue or account related concern do not hesitate to create a new thread here in our community.

Cheers!

danvasiya
Level 2
, but can call out, No I did not port my land line number from Telstra, you gave me a new number.