TPG Community

Get online support

Can't dial 02 8005 40xx from TPG NBN phone

dohcie
Level 2

Hi,

I'm trying to dial a landline number 02 8005 40xx which is a Mynetphone indial VOIP number. I can dial it from a Telstra mobil phone and rings fine. However i'm unable to dial it from my TPG supplied NBN landline. Is there a reason for this? I've also tried to ring the same number from my parents house who is also a TPG NBN customer and has the same issue.

Regards,

6 REPLIES 6
Angeli

Hi @dohcie,

Welcome to TPG Community!

Thanks for raising this matter to us. We'd like to have this investigated. Are you able to send us a private message with your TPG service details so we can locate your account on our system and run some remote test and identify the possible cause of the issue?

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Angeli

asadm
Level 2
Looks like you have not offered any solution to the problem. I am facing the same issue. Please provide public communication on why this is happening and what is the solution.
Rica_R

Hi @asadm,

We have not received any account details from @dohcie, hence we are not able to proceed with the investigation. 

If you are having the same issue, please send us a PM with your TPG account username or account number. 

How do I private message (PM) in the community?

asadm
Level 2

Hi Jhoey,

I have shared my account details on your IM on Sept 03. Unfortunately no solution is offerred so far. My only option is to look for some other provider as dialing out to other mobile numbers is also difficult from your poor quality service.

I will also soon upload my feedback on TPG google reviews as well.

Shane

Hi @asadm,

We'd like to take this opportunity to turn around your experience, we receive your PM with the details however to validate the account and security purposes we need to confirm additional information.

Please check your inbox.

Regards,

Hi Jhoey,

I have shared my account details on your IM on Sept 03. Unfortunately no solution is offerred so far. My only option is to look for some other provider as dialing out to other mobile numbers is also difficult from your poor quality service.

Shane

In response to your post located here. https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Home-Phone-Voice/Can-t-dial-02-8005-40xx-from-TPG-NBN-phone/m-p/1199...

Please confirm the following details to validate the account details that we have.

First name: 
Last name: 
Phone number: 
Username / email address: 
Are you the account holder?: Yes/No
Date of birth: 

Regards,

Hi Jhoey,