Cannot Dial Out

SOLVED Go to solution
GertR
Level 2

Good Evening,

When ever i try dialing a number I get an automated message that states "The number you have dialed is not available on this service OCA 0163" I have restarted my modem several times to no avail, could someone please provide a solution

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Erika

Hi @GertR

Welcome to the Community!

I've located your account using your Community details.

When you sign up with TPG account, you are charged a $20 pre-payment fee to cover usage that is not included in your plan. When your prepayment balance reaches $10 it is automatically topped up to its original $20. It appears you incurred usage charges outside your plan’s included value which was deducted from your pre-payment.

I was able to look in to your account and learned that your payment is still in progress. For direct debit payments, it usually takes 3-4 working days to be posted.

I recommend having a read of this TPG Community article regarding TPG $20 Prepayment Outside Included Value which can help you with this query.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Erika

Hi @GertR

I've located your account using your Community details.

When you sign up with TPG account, you are charged a $20 pre-payment fee to cover usage that is not included in your plan. When your prepayment balance reaches $10 it is automatically topped up to its original $20. It appears you incurred usage charges outside your plan’s included value which was deducted from your pre-payment.

I was able to look in to your account and learned that your payment is still in progress. For direct debit payments, it usually takes 3-4 working days to be posted.

I recommend having a read of this TPG Community article regarding TPG $20 Prepayment Outside Included Value which can help you with this query.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

fly
Level 2
Level 2

Hi, In my case I'm trying to dial TO a TPG subscriber and getting that EXACT same message. So it shouldn't stop calls going to a subscriber should it, unless they are cut off - but as they pay by direct debit they shouldn't be. 

Is this just a generic announcment that goes out whenever the TPG lines go down? Smiley Frustrated

BasilDV

Hi @fly

We'd like to look into your account for better understanding of the situation.

Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you accordingly.

BasilDV

fly
Level 2
Level 2

Hi BasilDV

I'm not and TPG customer, but I get this message a lot when I try to call people who are TPG customers. It's been going on for a long time. I got through to the person I was calling after about 30 mins of the message starting. They said no one was using the landline at  that time so it sounds to me the TPG exchange and network are faulty.