Cannot Dial Out

SOLVED Go to solution
Highlighted
Level 1b

Good Evening,

When ever i try dialing a number I get an automated message that states "The number you have dialed is not available on this service OCA 0163" I have restarted my modem several times to no avail, could someone please provide a solution

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Hi @GertR

Welcome to the Community!

I've located your account using your Community details.

When you sign up with TPG account, you are charged a $20 pre-payment fee to cover usage that is not included in your plan. When your prepayment balance reaches $10 it is automatically topped up to its original $20. It appears you incurred usage charges outside your plan’s included value which was deducted from your pre-payment.

I was able to look in to your account and learned that your payment is still in progress. For direct debit payments, it usually takes 3-4 working days to be posted.

I recommend having a read of this TPG Community article regarding TPG $20 Prepayment Outside Included Value which can help you with this query.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Hi @GertR

Welcome to the Community!

I've located your account using your Community details.

When you sign up with TPG account, you are charged a $20 pre-payment fee to cover usage that is not included in your plan. When your prepayment balance reaches $10 it is automatically topped up to its original $20. It appears you incurred usage charges outside your plan’s included value which was deducted from your pre-payment.

I was able to look in to your account and learned that your payment is still in progress. For direct debit payments, it usually takes 3-4 working days to be posted.

I recommend having a read of this TPG Community article regarding TPG $20 Prepayment Outside Included Value which can help you with this query.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

View solution in original post