TPG Community

Get online support

Checking for last unanswered call

SOLVED Go to solution
Poppi_52
Level 2

Hi

I am a new TPG customer. 

I was previously a Telstra customer and I could dial *10# on my landline to find out my last unanswered call.  Is the facility available now that I have my landline with TPG?

Thanks in Advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @Poppi_52,

Welcome to the community!

The TPG Home phone service does not have the option to see the last unanswered call. But here are the list of our Home Phone Features.

Call Features & Services Description Rate
Call Barring Allows you to restrict certain call types that can be dialed from your home phone more Free
Number Display / Number Block Select whether you would like your caller identity blocked or displayed when calling other parties more Free
Call Waiting Notifies you of an incoming call on your home phone while you are already on a call. You can place your call on hold to answer the incoming call more Free
Call Forwarding Allows you to divert calls from your home phone number to a different number more Standard call rates apply to forwarded calls.
Caller ID Allows you to see the phone number of the person calling you on your home phone service (Only applicable on phones that supports Caller ID) more

Let me know should you require further assistance. Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Poppi_52,

Welcome to the community!

The TPG Home phone service does not have the option to see the last unanswered call. But here are the list of our Home Phone Features.

Call Features & Services Description Rate
Call Barring Allows you to restrict certain call types that can be dialed from your home phone more Free
Number Display / Number Block Select whether you would like your caller identity blocked or displayed when calling other parties more Free
Call Waiting Notifies you of an incoming call on your home phone while you are already on a call. You can place your call on hold to answer the incoming call more Free
Call Forwarding Allows you to divert calls from your home phone number to a different number more Standard call rates apply to forwarded calls.
Caller ID Allows you to see the phone number of the person calling you on your home phone service (Only applicable on phones that supports Caller ID) more

Let me know should you require further assistance. Smiley Happy