For the past 2 weeks, our Home Phone has had no dial tone and only soft "white noise" ("shhhhh...").
When calling home, an automated voice says: "Destinations you have dialed congested, please try again later."
Can you please check if there an issue with our Home Phone service status?
We have already done these tests.
* We are on the Home Phone and ADSL2+ bundle.
* Have already seen https://www.tpg.com.au/support/adsl-modem-wiring.php
* Have already done isolation test, connecting a traditional cord phone to wall.
* Have already done isolation test, connecting 2 other cordless phones to wall.
* Only 1 wall outlet at home.
* ADSL2+ internet still works.
Please help out soon, as we have already not had any working home phone for 2 WEEKS.
I sent a message via Contact form on 7th March 2020, and no one has replied until today (4 days).
For customers experiencing any issues with their service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage.
If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage
If there are no known outages in your area, we recommend having a read of these community articles, which may help resolve the issue:
In your case, we have identified a fault on the line and you will receive further updates via SMS regarding the progression of the case.
If there's a need for us to send a technician, you'll be advised.